Innovation / High-efficiency / Sincerity
The computer room environmental monitoring system has been in existence since the 1990s and been used for more than 20 years. At the same time, along with the development of science and technology, the computer room environmental monitoring system has undergone several generations of product changes.
The First Environmental Monitoring System
Business logic: The traditional PC or industrial computer as the basic hardware, multi-port serial card is used to realize the data collection of the bottom power and environmental equipment. The real-time data transmission is implemented through networking. Intelligent communication interface or acquisition module of each power equipment is led to the industrial computer through engineering wiring. The industrial computer realize protocol interpretation and data processing, thereby implementing monitoring of power and environment.
Main equipment of the system: industrial computer + serial card + industrial data collection box + built-in power supply + bottom sensor
Core equipment: industrial computer + serial card
1. There are many levels of equipment system and many fault points. Once malfunction occur, it is much more difficult to locate the fault point;
2. The engineering wiring is complicated, the wiring cost is high and the performance of the industrial computer is dependent;
3. The interpretation of the device communication protocol is completed by the industrial computer. If it fails, the monitoring is interrupted.
The Second Environmental Monitoring System
With the development of network technology, multi-serial port servers have been introduced, which has replaced the application of multi-port serial cards in the first generation environmental monitoring system, thus solving the trouble of long-distance wiring between the monitored equipment and the industrial computer.
Business Logic: In the second generation environmental monitoring system, the sensor device is connected to a multi-serial server. The serial data network is packaged and transmitted to the industrial computer.
Main equipment of the system: industrial computer + serial server + industrial data collection box + built-in power supply + bottom sensor
Core equipment: industrial computer + serial server
1. Monitoring depends on the network. If the network fails or the industrial computer fails, the monitoring will be missing.
2. The data is converted by multiple interfaces, the risk of failure increases;
3. The point-name collection mechanism adopted has high requirements for network data traffic and WBN.
The Third Environmental Monitoring System
With the rapid development of embedded microprocessors, single-chip microcomputers have rapidly entered the market and been widely applied.
Business Logic: The third generation environmental monitoring system uses a universal type industrial data collector to realize real-time data collection and processing of the bottom sensor. The collected data is uploaded to the server through network. The data is usually displayed on the local screen. There is no WEB remote monitoring software.
System main equipment: server + switch + general industrial data collector + bottom sensor
Core equipment: general industrial data collector
1. The general industrial data collector is not a special product for the environmental monitoring industry. Its own hardware is not highly integrated with the platform software required for monitoring. Malfunctions still occur frequently;
2. The monitoring data is still received by the server. In case of network failure, the monitoring is interrupted.
The Forth Environmental Monitoring System
With the hardware performance enhancement of embedded systems and the realization of interpretation for the bottom of the protocol, embedded technology has begun to be applied to the environmental monitoring industry by companies with strong technical research and development capabilities.
Business Logic: The core of the fourth generation computer room environment monitoring system is the embedded environment monitoring host. The embedded processor of the host uses a dedicated chip to collect, process, store and display the data. The embedded operating system completes the control and management of the whole machine. The host and the bottom sensor are directly connected to complete the bottom end acquisition and the bottom end protocol interpretation.
When the communication network is normal, the active reporting mechanism is used to report the changed numerical value to the server. When the communication network is interrupted, the host is responsible for storing the bottom event and alarm, notifying the operation and maintenance personnel by the short message module, so as to solve the abnormality in time.
In the independent research and development of the design and manufacture of the fourth generation environmental monitoring host, Sunwe has made targeted planning for the stability of software and hardware. Based on 13 years of industry experience and the grasping of meeting users' requirement, the fourth generation EMS series environmental monitoring host products that are produced by Sunwe are stable, easy to use and safe. It never crash, having great improvement in data collection and execution efficiency. Our host has been widely used in government, military, electric power, education, medical and other industries for many years.
System main equipment: embedded environment monitoring host + bottom sensor
Core equipment: embedded environment monitoring host (Sunwe EMS series environment monitoring host)
1. The embedded environment monitoring host makes the monitoring system level simple, highly integrated. The wiring is simple. Malfunction is greatly reduced;
2. Integrated monitoring and data collection/processing/storage/display is realized. The monitoring content, including power, environment, security, fire protection and network monitoring, is comprehensive;
3. The monitoring host has the function of continuous transmission in case of data disconnection. It can still be carried out normally even the network fails.
Currently, the first-generation and second-generation computer room environment monitoring systems with serial port and serial server as the core are rare in the environmental control industry, but the third-generation computer room environmental monitoring system with the universal data collector as the core still occupies some market. It is mainly due to the low barriers to entry in the environmental control industry and the lack of an industry elimination mechanism. Basic monitoring requirement can be realized if the manufacturers choose a common industrial data collector. In this way the manufacturers only need to pay for the necessary software development costs. While it is a big troublesome for the end user. In contrast, the fourth-generation embedded computer room environmental monitoring system has obvious advantages. The cost is not increased, while much safer. It is a wise choice of the majority!
Version by Sunwe Technology Co.,LTD.